Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pappa's Birthday!



We went to Mississippi this weekend to celebrate my Dad's 60th birthday. We had a lot of fun. We all surprised him at a Mexican restaurant for lunch on Saturday. Lots of friends and family were there. My brother and his wife even flew in from Houston to surprise him. I think we really pulled it off... at least he said he was surprised. I have included a few pictures of Pappa's party. You will notice all of the beautiful hats he was able to wear on his special day.
My sister-n-law also had a birthday yesterday so we celebrated with her on Sunday before she got on a plane and flew back to Houston. It was a busy but great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet to post on my blog. I don't know if we could make it down to Orlando, but if you guys want to meet in Lake City on your way going or coming, just let us know! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete