Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lettie Bug is NINE!




On Monday, my Lettie turned nine years old! Wow. I cannot believe nine years have gone by so quickly. We are half way to 18! Oh! I cannot think about that! Am I old enough to have a nine year old? I guess so....cause she is!

My sweet Lettie is so grown up to be but nine years old. Lettie loves Jesus and accepted Him as her Savior almost 2 years ago (what an awesome blessing).What would I do without her help? She is so helpful with Ella and patient with her too, most of the time. She is a great student. Typical of a first child, she is neat and everything has to be just so...which is a delight most of the time. Give her a craft and she couldn't be happier. She is such a blessing (as are Owen and Ella)!

I know that in these next few years life will hold new challenges for our relationship...I pray God will keep her close to Him.

For her birthday she asked for clothes...see I told you -growing up! So we went shopping together on a couple of different outings. I so enjoyed our time together. Girl has style. She knows what she likes. She also had a few friends to go to the nail salon with her and get pedicures. It was a big hit! We had lots of fun! Jodie Turner made us an awesome cookie cake too. It was delicious!

3 comments:

  1. Casey!

    Hey hey hey! It's Laura Harrelson from College Acres! Well, it's laura Harrelson Ackerman now! :) I can't believe Lettie is 9 years old! I am so glad I found your blog, I didn't know you had a third child. They are so beautiful! Send me your e-mail address and we can catch up! Can't wait to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete