Thursday, March 10, 2011

Funny How God Can Remind Us to Be Thankful!

"Why are my undies on the door knob?" Lettie said to me as she came up the stairs a little bit ago. Well, the dryer finally, really this time, died this morning while I had a load of wet clothes waiting in the washer.... Yes, most of you know that it is no longer MURPHY'S LAW it is BARBER'S LAW.
So I have to go and get a new dryer today. I am drowning in dirty clothes because for the last day or two the dryer has worked and then decided to stop and then worked again and then stopped again! Now not only are there piles of dirty clothes everywhere but I also had to figure out some way to dry the wet clothes that were in my washer! Here is what I came up with----I'll do it the old fashion way! The only problem is that I don't have a clothes line! Anything that could be one, became one today. I hope no new neighbors drop by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment