Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Wonderful Fall Day


Today was a great day. We started off with a soccer game this morning. Owen scored 2 goals. Then we met some friends at Cagles Corn Maze. It was alot of fun. We were led through the maze by a 7 & 8 year old. Interesting to say the least. The first time we ended up coming out the entrance (hey! we made it out!) The second time we actually made it out the way we were supposed to. After this we came home a rested a few minutes. Then it was time to carve our pumpkins. Why in the world did we agree to carve 3?!?! Well we did it. I think the kids enjoyed it. It sure was alot of work for Mom and Dad. We did Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, and the Georgia "G". I know, Gran and Pappa, I am so sorry. I am doing my best! Here are a few pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment