Wednesday, October 13, 2010

House News!

I cannot believe that it has taken me so long to put this on our blog. That should tell you how busy we have been over the last week. WE HAVE A CONTRACT ON OUR HOUSE! Thank you Lord!
As I was driving into the city limits of Danville last Friday, my phone rang. It was Jimmy, our realtor. He said that we had an offer. I told him that Jason was in Cuba! I thought to myself that this was going to be interesting-house negotiations while one party is in another country. Anyway, long story short....we all came to an agreement on the price and I signed the contract while I was in Danville.
Owen and I went by the house on Sunday afternoon to grab flower pots, etc. While we were there, the people buying the house came by and we all got to meet. That was fun. Owen was sad. We took one last trek down to the creek and then took a few pictures of ourselves for memories sake. That is pretty much the only house my kids know. They all loved it so. Owen wanted to know if we could move that house to Atlanta. That is cute isn't it. I know that we will find a house that they all love just as much!
God answered our prayers (in His timing!). I am so very thankful. Hopefully closing will go off without a hitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment