Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why....

Sometimes I have absolutely no idea why God chooses to do or allow somethings that happen in life, to my family and to those I care about.....I guess that is why He is God and not me! Times like these I cling to verses that promise that God has our best interests in mind and He is in control. It is also good to remind myself of the fact that God LOVES. He is love.
Jason spoke about Job last Wednesday evening and I have been reminded of it often over the past days. How easy it is to praise God when everything is going exactly as planned (as I planned it) but am I as quick to praise Him in times of chaos and uncertainty?....Job did and he sure faced more "hardships" than I ever have or hopefully ever will.
As has happened so many times in the past-and I am praying will be true in my most recent case, I look forward to the day when I can look back on this and truly be in awe of the way He brought about His plan (even tho uncomfortable) and be thankful that He did it this way- His way.

No comments:

Post a Comment