Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Got It Loud and Clear!

Long story short... We went by our friends house today to pick up a doll that we had left on a previous trip. Today happened to be their moving day into their new house. It is beautiful! They got a great house! Ella and Lettie kept commenting on how much they loved it and how they hoped one day they could have a house in Georgia. We had traveled most of the way home and were pulling into our city and Ella piped up and said, "Mommy why did God sell their house in Danville and not ours?" Before I could answer her she said, "Why has He been so good to them and not to us." I replied to Ella, and as the words came out of my mouth I knew the reason this was all going down. I said " Ella, God has been soo good to us. He has faithfully provided for us in EVERY way possible." "Why is God so sweet to them and He's not being sweet to us?"she said. I replied, "God is good and sweet to us, I know it is hard but we have to wait on God, He has a plan for us and it WILL be good and sweet and wonderful!"
You know, God sometime uses strange ways to speak to us so powerfully. Tonight was that time for me. He wanted me to hear those words coming from my own mouth. I needed that reminder. I heard Him LOUD and CLEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment