Saturday, June 12, 2010

What Has Happened to Me?

First thing that I notice is that I am actually watching a soccer game when neither of my boys are here. Ok, we will chalk it up to "its the World Cup, everybody watches the World Cup!" But that is not all, the USA scored and I leaped from the couch, ran to the tv and started yelling!" There is simply no other explanation for that action except that "I HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED!" Maybe I am just Super Patriotic! What has happened to me? No really, it has troubled me to think that I am actually enjoying a soccer game. Guess that is a good think since it will probably be on at my house for the entire month.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. What a cute blog template! Haha. Love ya girl. Soccer just gets in your blood when you are around it long enough. Glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete