Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

Well we all have had a great Christmas. We had a white Christmas! My parents came to Georgia to visit for about 3 days. We had a great time together and opened lots of presents. They headed home Christmas Eve morning. We had an amazing Christmas Eve service at Northside. It was standing room only.
Christmas day we were home as a family. Lettie and Owen each got an Ipod touch. Ella got a doll house. We had a great lazy day at home playing with toys. Some friends stopped in during the day too. We also played in the snow! Hopefully I can download some pictures soon.
We are now in Richmond with Jason's family. We will have Christmas with all the family here tomorrow night. The snow is still on the ground here.
My brother gets married next Saturday. So, we will be headed to Mississippi soon. Wow! I cannot believe it is almost here! We are all so excited.
When we get home from the wedding, we are scheduled to close on our new house. YES! No more living out of boxes. I cannot wait!
I hope that you all had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment