Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School



We started back to school last week and it is going really good. Timothy Ministry started last Tuesday too. I think all of the kids like their classes. Lettie and Owen are taking more classes this year than last. Lettie is taking 2 hours of dance and also a Science class and Art class. Owen is taking Spanish, Science, Ancient History, and Cursive. Ella is taking some classes this year and she is SOOO excited about it. She is taking dance like she did last year but she is also taking a Letters class and an Art class. After we got home the first day, Owen told me that he was embarrassed when I made them stand out front and take this picture. Ooops! Guess that is my job! Ella doesn't look embarrassed!
Last week I stayed the whole morning and hung out in the lobby to make sure the kids found their rooms and didn't have any problems. Today, I went to Target ALL BY MYSELF...and then I had lunch at Zaxby's. It was nice but kind of weird too!



Ella is about to go into her first class on her first day of school!

1 comment:

  1. Love the back to school pics! Check out my new blog. . . sixsmith-s.blogspot.com

    love you guys!
    K

    ReplyDelete