Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sorry it has been so long since my last post.....I am not sure why life has gotten so crazy all of a sudden. We have ALOT going on right now--we are loving every moment of it! God is blessing Northside and we are hanging on for dear life. Isn't He good! Be careful what you pray for! (many of you thought I would have learned that lesson when I prayed for an exciting birth story with my pregnancy with Ella!)
Speaking of Ella... In just 10 days my baby turns 4! Where does the time go? She wakes up every morning and asks me "Mom, is it my birthday yet?" The other popular question is "Is it getting close to Christmas?" There is never a dull moment with her. She is enjoying her dance class and has made a few friends. After her dance class we leave for about 2 hours while Lettie and Owen go to their other 2 classes. I thought that she would love having some alone time with her mom but she asks constantly "Can we go back and get Bubby and Sissy now?" Not sure how I feel about that. I realize that she really doesn't know life without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment