Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Will it Ever Sell?

I am fighting back feelings of real frustration alot lately. I guess I thought that since we where following God's call to this new city that He would take care of all of the details (ie--selling our house in Danville). Well, things are not really working out that way. The house has been for sale for about 180 days now and I am frustrated. I am forced to remind myself daily that just because we are in the center of God's will doesn't mean that all will be easy.I know that Jesus was in the center of God's will when He endured the cross, that was FAR from easy. I also remind myself that we are blessed to have the housing situation that we have. Our church has been SO good to us. The frustration comes fom being a woman and needing to "nest" and decorate our home. I also would love to NEVER see another moving box EVER again. I am praying for patience, which I know is a VERY dangerous thing to do. Just like all the other struggles God has delt with me in, I know that He is molding me and changing me. For that, I am thankful. I must be a pretty hard piece of clay, because this process sure does hurt.
Thank you to so many of you who are praying along with us for the sell of our house. I look forward to the day that we can all celebrate what He has done in our house and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment